camp spots left
(out of 24 total)
- Week 1 = 4
- Week 2 = 13
- Week 3 = 20
- Week 4 = 19
- Week 5 = 14
- Week 6 = 19
- Week 7 = 16
- Week 8 = 16
Equest Farm Camp Application Form
Download the form here.
Camper Age - 6 years or more
- Total cost of $350 per week.
- $50 Non-refundable Deposit, per Camp, is required to hold slot and applies toward Camp Fee.
- Runs from 9 - 2 with before and after care. For after care form with pricing click here.
- Before care starts at 8:15 am and is $15.00 per day for this service.
- Please feel free to email us back email@example.com or call us at 504-483-9398 for more info!
Camp Waiver Form
Bring this form on the first day of camp. Download the form here.
All of the camps will be available for beginners up to advanced students. Groups will be no larger than 6 campers per instructor with 1 to 2 junior counselors. The children will ride at least 1 hour a day.
Camp Dates 2019
|Week 1||June 3rd - June 7th|
|Week 2||June 10th - June 14th|
|Week 3||June 17th - June 24th|
|Week 4||June 24th - June 28th|
|Week 5||July 8th - July 12th|
|Week 6||July 15th - July 19th|
|Week 7||July 29th - August 2nd|
|Week 8||August 5th - August 9th|
EQUEST FARM SUMMER CAMP
WHERE HORSES BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOU!!!!!
Has your child always wanted to learn how to ride a horse or been fascinated with horses? Do you dream of a summer camp experience that is truly unique? How about spending a week with one of Mother Nature's most fascinating
creatures? Horses can inspire such wonderful qualities in children such as compassion, love, responsibility, sensitivity to others, pride in accomplishments and a desire to set and reach goals. If these are qualities you seek
for your child, then Equest Farms summer camp is for you. We look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for horses with our campers once again! Each week of camp will introduce campers to many facets of the equine world. We ask
that each camper have their own helmet, boots and long pants. These items are available at the Tack in the Park shop on-site at Equest Farm. Also, please provide your child with lunch and a re-fillable container for lots of water.
Each camp day will typically consist of the following:
- A one hour long group lesson focusing on English hunter/jumper riding
- Instruction on basic horsemanship/horse care
- Arts and crafts
- Games on horseback
- Activities related to the daily theme